is an intuitive process,
there isnt any hard and fast rules to the creative process
but although it serves us well to be fluid and imaginative, generally
there is a guideline which helps us stay on track.
CLIENT LIAISON (DEFINE OBJECTIVES)
- this is the essential most important part of the process, we
meet and discuss the proposed job and clarify initially essential
factors such as deadline, budget and of course what in fact is
- define objectives
- specify functionality
- specify timeframe and budget
- The brief is presented to the designer, and the best method
of attack is considered in light of the clients goals and target
- Photography, Scanning and Copy Writing
- A presentation session involving around 3 different options,
the client is free to take the designs away to discuss and proof
- Meeting directly is sometimes a necessary option where the changes
are made live.
- Print management.
- Websites require up to a week from the time of approval before
uploading to live internet status.